Lazy Sleeping Kitty Cat Shape Floor / Door Mat
* FREE SHIPPING to the USA, UK, Australia, Canada and most of Europe between and .
Available in a variety of adorable cat-shape designs, this Lazy Sleeping Cat Floor Mat is made from soft polyester fleece with a texturized, anti-slip backing.
It's lightweight, absorbent, machine washable and filled with comfortable memory foam padding making it ideal as a doormat, kitchen mat or pet mat.
Lazy Cat Shape Door / Floor Mat Details:
- Item Type: Lazy Cat Floor Mat
- Design: Various Lazy Sleeping Cat Shape Prints
- Qualities: Soft, Lightweight, Absorbent
- Benefits: Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Slip, Anti-Fade, Machine Washable
- Uses: Doormat, Floor Mat, Pet Mat, Kitchen Mat
- Style: Cartoon, Novelty
- Main Material: Polyester Fabric
- Shape: Rectangle
- Technique: Digital Reactive Printing
- Thickness: 10mm (0.4")
* In order to ship this product it must be rolled / folded. It may arrive with some creasing, but after several days of use the creasing will disappear.
Lazy Cat Doormat Sizes:
|17" x 32" (44cm x 82cm)|
|21" x 40" (54cm x 103cm)|
1. Measurement methods vary, so please allow for up to 0.5" of error.
2. The color of this Lazy Cat Shape Door Mat may vary slightly from the product pictures due to computer monitor settings, lighting and background.
MORE ABOUT YOUR PURCHASE WITH US:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:Your satisfaction is extremely important to us; that's why we offer a ZERO RISK, NO-HASSLE money back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase at DecorZee.com for any reason, you have thirty (30) days to send it back for a full refund. More details
FREE Worldwide Shipping: No matter where you live or how much you purchase, shipping is always FREE at DecorZee.com. Estimated delivery dates are displayed above. We ship factory direct, so unless stated otherwise, most orders will take 2-3 WEEKS TO ARRIVE. More details
Adorable! Although loooong wait time
Glad I got the bigger size. Only negative (besides the 2 week wait time) is that it slides around easily, but maybe we just need to let the floor get sticky! Using it in front of kitchen sink, so just a matter of time!