Vintage Musical Note Print Area Rug Floor Mat
* FREE SHIPPING to the USA, UK, Australia, Canada and most of Europe between and .
Adorned with a unique, vintage-inspired design, this Vintage Musical Note Area Rug is made from durable fleece fabric with a soft foam interlayer and anti-slip backing.
It's versatile, absorbent and lightweight and can be used as a decorative area rug or floor mat. A great option for musicians and perfect for a music room.
Vintage Music Note Floor Mat Details:
- Item Type: Decorative Floor Mat
- Design: Vintage Musical Note Print
- Qualities: Soft, Lightweight, Absorbent, Wear Resistant
- Benefits: Anti-Slip, Anti-Fade, Anti-Static
- Uses: Floor Mat, Area Rug
- Style: Vintage, Retro
- Main Material: Polyester Fabric (Fleece)
- Shape: Rectangle
- Technique: Digital Reactive Printing
- Thickness: 7mm (0.28")
* In order to ship this product it must be rolled / folded. It may arrive with some creasing, but after several days of use the creasing will disappear.
Musical Area Rug Measurements:
|* See Options Above|
1. Measurement methods vary, so please allow for up to 1" of error.
2. The color of this Vintage Music Note Floor Mat may vary slightly from the product pictures due to computer monitor settings, lighting and background.
MORE ABOUT YOUR PURCHASE WITH US:
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:Your satisfaction is extremely important to us; that's why we offer a ZERO RISK, NO-HASSLE money back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase at DecorZee.com for any reason, you have thirty (30) days to send it back for a full refund. More details
FREE Worldwide Shipping: No matter where you live or how much you purchase, shipping is always FREE at DecorZee.com. Estimated delivery dates are displayed above. We ship factory direct, so unless stated otherwise, most orders will take 2-3 WEEKS TO ARRIVE. More details
Great, soft mat!
I loved this soft mat! It was the exact size as promised and it took only 20 business days to come to my home (I live in Finland so that was why I was afraid of getting the wrong size or not getting it at all). I highly recommend that!